Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pink nail paint

Looking for pink nail paint.

I like it here. Life is very cool and I am able to enjoy the slowly passing days and nights.I have a great companion. We are in the same room, he is on his PC and I am reading a book; if I go out to drink water or turn on the TV, he is disturbed and the same thing happens if he dashes out to speak to the friendly neighbours and their kids - I feel lost, abandoned even.

When you get married, you regard the other half as a different individual-you don't know how you are incomplete without each other.It helps to go through daily life with a great life partner by your side. You are trying to slide the wardrobe door and without asking, he is there to do it for you. You are thinking of making ginger tea and he is there with the grater hidden under the gas stove.

This thing about not speaking but still understanding each other's needs- its amazing.It ought to come from the experience of previous lifetimes spent together.:)
I have started believing he is my soul mate.There are so many things I never expected a husband will do for me. Just the other day we were talking about karwachauth and he told me he could apply mehendi on my palms if I wished to. More than surprising me, it instigated the child in me to wonder what other great, unexpected things he could do. I asked him if he could highlight my hair with blond color with the "color at home" kit available at the market..the list would have gone on and on if I did not attach so much importance to his "Assistant Professor" tag.

Marvelous!! The word is not so much in fashion now, but it sure was when I was a kid..and that is how I will describe this conjugal bond of love and understanding.I wish us great Luck ahead!!!:)

No comments: