Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Teacher's glory

My husband called and told me how he brought the house down in 1st year students' welcome party. He is the most popular faculty member in his department. I wonder how it would feel to be in his shoes. A teacher's job is demanding and he avoids watching odd serials with me at home.His spectacles number is increasing however!
I will do something worthwhile during my spare time.I have read many books and watched many tv serials.I read 3 newspapers a day- Economic Times, TOI and Indian Express.
In college my classmates used to ask how I knew so much about Anand Mahindra's beautiful wife and Kajol's gorgeous grand mother- all this stuff is redundant anyways!!Useless stuff!
I am just trying to find me a guru who will teach me how to Paint!!

No comments: